Thursday, September 16, 2010

what do the "words" mean....

***actual date Monday, March 9, 2009

I don't know.. what people mean by the word "nostalgic"... I often get confused with the disease that I'm suffering from... being "nostalgic"... the hours of the day I stay awake..and the hours that I pass.. sleeping...I think If I could be that "nostalgic" by which people mean something usualy...to happen to be in an occassion of special kind...I wish I could be that by which they mean it... I dream flying.. not so high over the peddy fields.. waving myhands.. spread softly..in the air.. the childrens never stare at me... I almost pass by un-noticed...like an ordinary event of the day... pluckin gvegitables in the garden... I dream... I'm lost in a city... by which still an un-noticed village exists... where people yet have their "homes"...the word by which once upon a time they used to mean somthing... ! I...dream...so strange that still I dream... the thing I do before lossing completely...the kite from my little loose grips... thats what people still could do for a while..for a moment... quiting the forever walk on the "streets"...surrounded by the up-side-down boxes... by which we never meant anything !

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRATIDDVANI