Thursday, September 16, 2010

...Midnight

(**actual date Friday, November 21, 2008)


At this hour of night... only these lines are coming in my mind...

"And the days are like
Vagabond clouds on vacant skies.
And this road always by my window.
The vista of years passed by…
Dreams dreamt and forgotten:
The heart has left then for its land…
Now desolation in my December’s cold…
Light a candle, sit by the fire,
Lets talk… we all are going somewhere.
And in the evening I shall try to reach:
In the morning I try to clutch
What I left there.
Then in the after rain road
When people walk in their drowsiness,
I cry out to the empty skies…
Everything that was, everything
That is, from top to bottom
Me only me…
We live like this."

... from the poem "Directionless clouds" by Sandipan...
I just wanted to share this feeling with you all... if there is any all at all !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRATIDDVANI