Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Life As a Dog



***actual date
Tuesday, April 7, 2009


"My Life As a Dog"... I've watched the movie yesterday... in the midnight.... I just can't explain how beautiful it was... it was beautiful in its own way... some one decent and civilized being of our society may find too much odour and indecency in it... I don't care... and they din't care at all!! its beautiful the way it is.. irrespective of any special social structure... I think I should stop... here... if u cannot feel it... u should never try to... !! Here we kill lots of Ingemar.. and have been murdering them inside... from our innocent days... the fact is that the people of our society can be decent and civilized but please... we should never say that we were innocent or we are... !!! we were never....

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRATIDDVANI