Friday, September 17, 2010

Solaris, A Hope For Sisyphus

***actual date Saturday, October 17, 2009

In the rush of infinite beings...all were lonely n they still are...we were sailing together rushing somewhere...which doesn't exist i knew..lots were supremely hopeful and a few were confused! I was sailing because i was a coward and i was afraid of sinking..though i knew..i have to...! Then the cloud of meaninglessness prevailed..i was too afraid..honestly speaking! I decided to sink by my own before i loose myself in slow and unkown decay of time! I was afraid too much..my boat was almost broken! Then suddenly i saw the "solaris"...faint...appearence growing stronger...i rushed towards it becuse i wanted to remove the "sisyphus" from me at least virtualy...solaris hugged me n promissed me.."i'll help u forget that u are the sisyphus till u sink 4ever...", i was happy...solaris can be virtual but i need it to stay away from sisyphus to stay away from my hell...

Then what if "solaris" also rejects me...?

"But if it’s all for nothing
All the road running's been in vain"

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRATIDDVANI